This week’s podcast? Lessons from the creator of comic ‘Dilbert!’ Nathan gets his book reporting on after reading ‘How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life’ by Scott Adams.
– Why Goals and Passion Suck and Systems are Great!
– The Benefits of Embracing Failure!
– The Three Types of People in the World! Which one are you?!?!
– Erin’s Trip to Shangri-La!?!
– David Miscavige and the E-A-G-L-E-S!!!
– David Monster’s BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
– …moist robots….????
And so Much More!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the most downloaded podcast in the world! The Unimaginary Friendcast!
The Unimaginary Friendcast is hosted by David Monster, Erin Marie Bette Davis Jr. and Nathan Edmondson.
And find us on Facebook!